Susan Mauk, D.D.S.
Quote about Dentistry: Dentistry is not expensive-neglect is.
Mission Statement of Dentistry: Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing the highest level of care for those who value optimal dental health.
We are committed to:
- Listening to your concerns to personalize your dental treatment
- Researching and offering advanced technology for your comfort and convenience.
- Continuing education to provide you with the most current techniques and materials.
- Education for your total health awareness to enable you to make well-informed choices.
- Enjoying life by developing relationships with you and our team
- Providing quality care with integrity in a pleasant environment
Our ultimate goal is to empower you to achieve your healthcare needs. As your partner in treatment, we will provide excellence in care, education and motivation.
Education Detail: Graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis, IN.
Continuing Education Courses/Professional Memberships: Member of ADA, IDA, Isaac Knapp District Dental Society. Over 10 years in Pankey Study Clubs, Fort Study Club. Completed all continuum levels at the Pankey Institute.
Lifestyle and Hobbies: Dr. Mauk is active in her community, as a member of Fremont United Methodist church, choir directing, singing in the choir and substitute pianist. She is also a member of the Community Choir and enjoys singing in the Messiah at Trine each year. She is also a member of Tri-Kappa Sorority, a local philanthropic organization.
At home, she enjoys family, gardening, crafting and working with stained glass.